Friday, April 5, 2024

Updates







I haven't been working on this Study much lately but there are currently 238 profiles in the Study @ WikiTree.  

family photo on St. Johns Street, Walton.
Fuzzy photo but it was on St. Johns Street, Walton, across from where Gladys lives now.

I'm the only one working on the project at the moment.

I recently had to let go of some of the projects I was working on in family history because it was clear that I just couldn't do everything that I want to do.

I need to sit down and make a to do list, especially things that I need to do regularly to get things done.  This is just things for family history research.

One thing I need to do is improve the appearance of this blog.  I'm not really happy with it, as it is.

Be sure to leave a comment if you visit the blog, if only to say you were here.  It encourages me to keep going.

Thanks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment when you visit. Thank you.